July 23, 2010

Brag Board!

Phew, this has been a long time coming, so let's get down to it!

I love the fabric that I sell.  Love, love, love it!   As I've said before, I'm not the world's best seamstress, plus I have a house full of boys, so I don't actually get to make much with my fabric.  So when someone buys my fabric, I love to see what they make with it!  Did you make something for your kids?  For your Etsy shop?  For your friend?  I want to see it!

More on that later . . .

I have a cute Etsy customer, Jennifer, who has an Etsy shop called Hold My Bag.
Photobucket

Jennifer makes boutique handbags and totes.  Oh yeah, with patterns that she created herself.  Hello, talent!  Let's take a look:

{made with Amy Butler's Wallflower in Sky}
Photobucket

{made with Amy Butler's Bliss Bouquet in Teal} 
Photobucket

{made with Amy Butler's Lacework in Brown}  
Photobucket

{made with Amy Butler's Wildflowers in Turquoise and Full Moon Polka Dot in Lime}  
Photobucket

Not only is Jennifer a great bag maker, she's also a very nice person.  I know this because she never once lost her cool when the post office delayed shipment of a large package that I sent her.  Yeah, they lost her package for a month, poor thing.  It eventually showed up on her doorstep in a plastic bag.  Not good.  But at least she was kind the whole time, and even helped me *ahem* plot to take down her local postal sorting facility if said package wasn't found.  But moving on.

You can check out more of Jennifer's lovely bags in her Etsy store, Hold My Bag.   Thanks for sharing, Jennifer!

_________________________________________________________________

Sooooooooooo, I want to see what YOU (yes, you) make with your Lily Bella Fabric!  Did you make something darling? Because if you did, I know you've got a little problem.

You want to show your stuff off (because it's sooooo cute!), but you don't want to parade around trying to get people to notice your amazing skills (because, you know, that's just a little iffy).

Am I right?

Problem solved!

Upload pictures of your projects to the Lily Bella Fabrics Brag Board on Flickr! Everyone wants to see the fabulous things you've made, so you don't need to worry for one second about being that person.

Select pictures from the Brag Board will be featured on this blog!  

If you don't want to join Flickr, you can email me your pictures instead, and I'll upload them for you.  Or put them on this blog.  Or both.  Send them to christy {at} lilybellafabrics {dot} com.

So go on, brag a little bit. You deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment